Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'd rather run in the morning.

I AM glad I got out to run today after work, but I have to keep thinking that even though I felt lousy doing it, the 2.7 miles is worth something. 
I was so thrilled the sun was shining when I got out of work at 5:00,  I just threw on one layer  over my running bra and headed out. No gloves. I didn't run in any sun until about 1/2 mile in. Gosh, it was cold. 40 degrees and windy. Cold. By mile 2 my hands warmed up, but I was dragging ass. My face felt frozen, and I could see vapor as I exhaled! I thought that was only when temps were below freezing? 
I did not wait for Magellan to catch a satellite, so I'm not including its erroneous data today.

'Bleh' is all I have to say. The weather looks to be cold and windy during the time I'm available to run before the 5 Miler at Cedar Creek Park this Saturday, so I don't know if I'll get any more miles in this week. And I'm not keen about getting on the treadmill. I think I'd rather lift weights instead.

Runmeter Data

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my musings! Thanks for commenting!