Friday, December 21, 2012

Do not go to the head of the class.

I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to post about my last run. I'm going to post something short and sweet, so that I can get it done and then just worry about blogging about a longer run I have planned SOMETIME this weekend. I have to work Saturday, and then I'm going to spend time with my daughter afterwards.  I doubt I'll even remember in another few days that I ran yesterday. I'm tired and ready for bed, so I'm foregoing the minutia and just posting the main shizzle now.

I got up extra early because I had to work an hour earlier, and I was fine with that. Less cars. I took a different route too, that had me running down a very steep hill, only to have to come back up to the elevation I started at. I apparently don't learn from previous lessons. Please refer to this post if so inclined.

It was a MiCoach run. (aren't they all, lately?)  Here is the graph. I overlaid the elevation data.



I walked UP the hill. Oh, it was steep. The view was different. But look how I stayed in the blue zone at the start! Booyah!
I decided for my long run I'm going to drive over to another residential area (the next town over) -  that is much more flat, and the roads are paved much better, and it appears to have less traffic. It's supposed to be cold and windy this weekend. We'll see what transpires. 

Over and out.

Magellan Data

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to read my musings! Thanks for commenting!