Saturday, July 27, 2013

Let's get busy.

Armed with the understanding of the changes going on inside of me, plus the cooler temps and lower humidity;  I tied up my fears of a potential 'crash and burn' with a glass ribbon and tucked them somewhere out of sight. (no pun intended)

At first I thought I'd park my car at the track and run down through Glen Cove around Dosoris Pond, but decided to stay on a level, softer surface for my first run back after 2 weeks. Half the track was shaded, and the run was uneventful. I stretched afterward. I wasn't displeased with my performance. I'm not even going to say I wish I had run faster, or longer. I'm just glad I'm running. 







Runmeter Data
Magellan Data

8 comments:

  1. Good run, I'm glad you are back to it. Nothing wrong with those split times either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Big sigh of relief. Any run is better than NO run at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is, sis.. Now I just need some patience to get back to where I was before all this stuff started.

      Delete

I appreciate you taking the time to read my musings! Thanks for commenting!